Novelty in Clinical Medicine (eISSN: 2783-4492) is an international, quarterly, peer-reviewed and open-access journal on clinical research.
It publishes article types including Research Papers, Reviews, Editorials, Communications, etc.
This journal covers all topics related to clinical practices. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Gastroenterology & Hepatopancreatobiliary Medicine
- Clinical Neurology
- Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Epidemiology & Public Health
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Nephrology & Urology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical Psychology & Psychiatry
- Clinical Pharmacology